Our March 21 employee in-service will provide a number of opportunities to learn more about RACSB, receive training, practice self-care and more.
To make sure we have enough space, some of the sessions will require signing up in advance. Some of the sessions will have a cap on attendance. Here is a schedule of the day's activities. Activities that are underlined require signup; please click the link to sign up for that session.
- There will be two additional yoga sessions! One at 10:30 a.m. and one at 12:30 p.m. Both will be in the Great Room and are limited to 20 people in each session.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center will be on hand to provide health screenings from 9 a.m. to noon and from 2-4 p.m.
- Guest speakers will present wellness tips in the membership room
- Two one-hour yoga sessions by the Yoga Foundation of Fredericksburg will be held in the Great Room at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (Mats will be provided.) These sessions will be limited to 20 people in each.
- Representatives from Anthem will be in the Employment Center to answer your health insurance questions
- Therapy dogs will be available at Kenmore Club throughout the day
- Jane Yaun will be in the lobby to talk about rebranding efforts and agency updates
- Mindy Persutti and Jeremy Burton will present Understanding Peer Supports in rooms 201 and 202 at 9 a.m. and at 10:30 a.m.
- Kari Norris will present a session on compassion fatigue in room 208 at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. This is limited to 32 people in each session.
- Steve Curtis and Amy Jindra will present trauma-informed training in rooms 201 and 202 at 2:30 p.m.
- AVATAR discussions will be held in room 224 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- A fun Zumba lesson will start at 1:30 p.m.
- A food truck will be in the parking lot at noon, so you could purchase lunch onsite.
- During lunch, meeting rooms will be available to encourage conversations among co-workers.