Hey there, Hope Starter!
You bring the heart, talent, and passion for making the world a better place. We’ll supply the support, paid leave, and health insurance plans.
We believe in hope. In that spark that lights even the darkest of times.
We believe in inclusion. That our community is richer when there is a place for everyone.
We believe in dignity. In the fact that each individual should be treated with compassion and care.
We also believe in work-life balance. That our employees need time off, sick leave, health insurance and dental plans, and more.
- Robust health insurance plans, with a range of options (including a plan that is free for employees)
- Dental insurance plans
- 13 paid holidays
- Retirement benefits through the Virginia Retirement System
- An employee assistance program that provides short-term counseling and referrals to resources
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- Educational assistance
- Short-term/Long-term disability
- Group life insurance
- And so much more!
What does a career at RACSB look like?
If you have a question about our job openings or application process, please contact our staffing specialist by calling 540-940-2302 or by email at email@example.com
600 Jackson Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Copyright: Rappahannock Area Community Services Board
Website Design By: Rambletype LLC