Last year, we served 26,156 individuals. We provided help to people who wanted to change their future by:
- working with individuals to overcome addiction
- helping babies and toddlers meet developmental milestones
- creating a community of inclusion for adults with developmental disability
- teaching parenting skills to moms moms with substance use disorder
- working with homeless people to find mental health well-being
- providing counseling and medication to adolescents who wanted to end their lives
- training the community to reverse opioid overdoses
- training law enforcement officers to respond to mental health crisis
- partnering with the community to spread awareness about the opioid epidemic
Really, this list could go on and on. To get a better idea of how we’ve helped the city of Fredericksburg and the counties of Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, and Stafford, check out our Fiscal Year 2017 annual report.
If the phrase “annual report” makes you think of pie charts and graphs, put your fears to rest. This one is light on numbers and heavy on photos and stories. We don’t want to tell you what we’ve been up to–we want to show you.
We’re so grateful for the community support we received in Fiscal Year 2017. And we’ve been excited to see even more support in FY18. Thank you!