The goal of the Project LINK program is to identify women impacted by Substance Use Disorders in Planning District 16 and connect them with treatment and prevention programs that meet the individualized needs of the mothers and their children.
Project LINK provides the following services to women enrolled in the program:
* Evidence Based Parenting program for individuals in Substance Abuse Treatment
* Crisis Intervention
* Linkage as well as monitoring progress in Substance Abuse Outpatient and Mental
Health Outpatient Programs
* Referral to community programs such as housing, employment, vocational, or
domestic violence services
* Provides psycho-education on prenatal care, self-esteem, budgeting, time
management, relapse prevention, and general life skills
* Staff meet with mothers in their homes’, clinics, or the community
* FRED bus tokens to attend appointments
Ronald W. Branscome Building
600 Jackson Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
540-899-9810, ext. 7517
Project LINK is an interagency project of the Rappahannock Area Community Services
Board, the Rappahannock Health District, Virginia Cooperative Extension, and Social
Services of Caroline County, Fredericksburg City, King George County, Spotsylvania
County, and Stafford County.
Programs and services for pregnant and parenting women are funded by the Substance
Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant. RACSB serves as the fiscal agent.